This position will be responsible for ensuring our e-commerce systems are operating effectively. This includes performance monitoring, defect management, incident handling, issue research and tracking, error tracking and new releases of our websites, mobile sites and related technology products. Works closely with Marketing and IT departments to ensure all e-commerce systems are functioning optimally. The ideal candidate will have a combination of skills across e-commerce operations, analytics and technology.
- Partner with Online Retailing, IT and third-party vendors to document and manage resolution of problems and issues related to e-commerce websites and related systems.
- Ensure all defects are identified, quantified and eliminated from production systems.
- Proactively identify and ensure resolution of issues that impact availability, performance or user experience across all e-commerce websites and related systems.
- Collaborate with IT to prioritize and manage all known e-commerce defects and issues.
- Facilitate communication and tracking of system outages and issues between business units and IT.
- Leverage analytics and voice of customer data to identify and quantify defects and issues.
- Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, E-Commerce, or equivalent training, experience and education
- Hospitality or travel industry experience is desirable.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting technical problems and issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail, time management and organization.
- Experience with e-Commerce and mobile websites and applications, SEO/SEM, and web analytics.
- Experience with tools and technology to evaluate, monitor and improve overall website performance and stability. Familiarity with Gomez/Keynote and Tealeaf a plus.
- 2 or more years in E-commerce or Website Development