Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
We have an immediate need for a top end Silverlight/MEF/VB.Net Developer in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. You’ll be instrumental in the design and development of our software company’s flagship product. You will be working as part of a small team to duplicate existing functionality from an older version and update the look and feel to make it intuitive and simple. We are a results driven company with a fun corporate culture. If you are ready to make a difference in addition to embarking on a fantastic long-term career, we are looking for you.
Silverlight / UI Developer Job Posting
Great Salary, Ground Floor Opportunity, options depending on your contribution. Substantial bonus opportunity based on product revenue. Medical, dental and company matched 401k. Casual work environment.
Everybody seems to equate "years" to experience. If you can work in an agile startup atmosphere and can turn a complex data set into an elegantly simple, yet stable interface, your "years" don't matter to us!
· Experience designing and implementing web-based user interfaces.
· UI portfolio available including Microsoft Silverlight examples. (Please do not apply if you can’t satisfy this requirement as this will be the first question asked on the initial return call.)
· Candidates must have current work authorization in the US. We will not sponsor visa candidates.
· MUST be able to write expert level XAML code in a multi-tiered (VB.Net) environment from day one.
· Experience building web services and integrating with Microsoft SQL Server 2008
· Strong familiarity with web graphic formats and tools
· Experience delivering commercialized software
· Unit testing using NUnit or the MS Visual Studio test manager
Feel free to visit www.utswarranty.com for more information about us.
At United Tech Services our mission is to provide timely, professional, quality service to consumers that will also ensure future growth for our manufacturers.
We are a single-source solution for speedy in-home warranty service. Our advanced call center and highly trained staff are capable of handling large call volumes and can provide manufacturer-specific warranty resolution. On-site product inspections, major and minor installations, and customer satisfaction follow-ups are all part of our warranty service process. You can be sure that our professional and courteous team will leave consumers with the satisfaction they deserve. And with our secure online database, manufacturers can easily access all their warranty information with the click of a mouse.
United Tech Services has more than 40 years of warranty service experience and has offered complete in-home warranty inspection and repair service for more than 10 years. Our management team is highly skilled with over 140 years of cumulative experience in the Millwork and Building Products Industry. We are a subsidiary of United Samsco Associates, L.P. which itself has more than 30 years of experience in the Home Center Service Industry. United Tech Services is based in Plano, TX and offers its services nationwide.
Browse ui developer jobs in Plano, Texas:
Collabera Inc. - Plano, TX
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Non Specific Employer - McKinney, Texas
Posted yesterday on Resume-Library
Zigatta - Dallas, TX
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply