“Competitive pay and benefits. Career advancement. Great growth potential.”
As a Medical Assistant/Receptionist, you would provide support to the physician in all facets of medicalprocedures – before during and after. In addition, you would assist with front desk receptionist duties. It is important that our patients have anexcellent service experience.
-Answer multiple line and multiple language telephone lines.
-Schedule appointments and accommodate patient appointment needs.
- Contact insurance companies to verify eligibility.
- Perform clerical work as needed, i.e., copying, filing, faxing, etc
- Comply with patient needs at all time and ensure all questions are answered.
- Maintain procedure rooms by ensuring that they are neat and ready for use at all times.
- Assist doctors during Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT) procedures in accordance with
instructions and individual doctor preferences.
- Prepare patients before procedures and clean up after.
- Ensure patient receipt of post-procedure instructions and how to obtain medication if
- Monitor supply levels and replace as needed.
- Apply knowledge of sterile techniques and OSHA regulations.
- Prepare IV solution.
- Train new staff as needed.
- Assist ultrasound staff as needed.
- Work various hours and overtime as required.
- Travel locally as required.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant.
- Minimum 1 year of medical office experience.
-Fluent in Spanish is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb patient service skills and phone etiquette.
- Familiarity with Electronic Health Records system is preferred.
About USA Vein Clinics:
USA Vein Clinics is a leading national medical services provider specializing in the treatment of venous insufficiency. Headquartered in Northbrook, IL, our 80+ treatment centers comprise the nation's only coast-to-coast phlebology practice. Our award-winning medical staff, including Cardiovascular Surgeons, Interventional Radiologists and Cardiologists provide state-of-the-art patient care using innovative technology. We provide a challenging and dynamic work environment, many opportunities for advancement, and competitive compensation and benefits.