Company is recognized as a world leader and innovator in precision injection molding, tooling and contract manufacturing serving market leading companies across the globe.
The Maintenance Technician works as a team member of the Machine Maintenance Department. Responsible for Scheduled and unscheduled maintenance of molding machines and plant systems and auxiliary equipment. This includes control wiring on automation projects, updating machine changes, troubleshooting of electronic systems, robot programming and downloading new programs from equipment suppliers. PLC programming experience preferred, but not required. Other duties include general maintenance, parts inventory and miscellaneous duties to support manufacturing. Perform other related duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Knowledge of pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
* Industrial equipment background.
* Previous injection molding machine mechanical experience required (5 yr minimum.).
* Ability to identify problems and communicate solutions in a constructive and positive manner.
* General math skills and mechanical aptitude.
* Demonstrated leadership skills to support and strengthen team spirit.
* Good interpersonal and communication skills.
* Good safety record.
* Attention to detail a must.
* Good organizational and record-keeping skills a must.
* Valid VT Drivers License with clean record.
* Ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
* Flexibility to work additional hours and weekends when needed.
* Must have own general mechanic's tools (wrenches, sockets, screwdrivers, etc.).
We are a nationally recognized recruiting company. We hire only permanent hires for full time positions in engineering, manufacturing, IT, environmental, Healthcare and many other career fields!
Browse machine maintenance technician jobs in Bethel, Vermont:
Absolute Opportunities in Bethel, VT
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Audi of America, Inc. in Rutland, VT
Posted 4 months ago on Beyond
Leddy Group in Rutland, VT
Posted 27 days ago on JobsinVT