US-Reports is looking for premium auditors to work on an independent contractor basis. Founded in 1988, US-Reports is one of the nation’s largest providers of Premium Audits, Inspections, and Risk Control Management. We are an established company experiencing tremendous growth and we want YOU!
• Work from your home office as an Independent Contractor
• US-Reports provides excellent software resources and industry expertise
• Flexible schedule
• Challenging career where there are always endless possibilities
• Every day brings new opportunities and unique experiences
Premium Auditor responsibilities include:
• Individually scheduling appointments with clients to obtain necessary information
• Submitting projects via web-portal and US-Reports’ exclusive premium auditing software
• Contacting clients and communicating via phone, email, and face to face discussions
• Examining commercial businesses’ payroll and tax records
• Evaluating operational practices
• Adhering to customer requirements and quality standards
• Maintaining confidentiality and acting with integrity
Qualifications for the ideal Independent Contractor:
• Act with professionalism and urgency
• Ability to observe and evaluate business operations and write recommendations
• Excellent skills in time management, verbal /written communications, and web-based applications
• A functional home office including a laptop (suggested but not required)
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Bookkeeping or accounting experience is helpful
• Premium Audit experience beneficial
Take control of your earning potential and enhance your career in this vital and growing sector.
US-Reports ---- Exceeding Expectations
Visit us at www.us-reports.com
**All Contractors are subject to a background check and social security number verification**
Our Vision is to ingrain in our clients and associates, a complete confidence and trust, developed through consistency of service, honesty in performance, and integrity of character."
Created over 20 years ago, US-Reports has grown from a small regional company to a nationwide provider of Premium Audits, Loss Control Surveys, Risk Services, and Residential Inspections within the commercial insurance industry, with nearly 1,000 representatives across all 50 states. With the creation of US-Reports University and an online resource for clients, we are able to display our dedication to improving the industries of which we are a part of. Continually introducing new solutions for our clientele, we not only meet, but exceed expectations.
Posted 1 year ago
Finance and Insurance,