Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Mobile Architect Jobs in Minneapolis, MN
Type: Full Time Direct Hire
Around 8 -10 years of exhaustive technical exposure. Has developed multiple mobile based applications, specifically IOS.
- An expert in design and architecting various Mobile/Smartphone centric applications - primarily iOS based.
- Has executed multiple large sized and complex iOS applications (iPhone/iPads)
- In-depth understanding of the technology and understands pros-cons of using different approaches.
- Involved in Mobile (IOS) - performance tuning and optimization techniques.
- Has an all-round mobility exposure on various mobile based technologies and understand the details of each implementation.
- Has experience is developing HTML5 based Web Mobile applications - using frameworks like Titanium, PhoneGap, SenchaTouch
- Engaged in cross-platform/cross device development and understands the nitty-gritty involved.
- Well versed with the challenges involved in mobile development and has practical approach to tackle them
- Involved in pre-sales - crafting various proposals and devising the best breed mobile solutions which can best fit to the customer requirements.
- Has lead teams for a varied sizes and executed fast paced projects.
- Used various tools and frameworks to manage mobile based applications development life cycle - from testing to development to deployment and maintenance.
- Ensures best practices are applied across the applications
- Expert in debugging and troubleshooting application issues.
- Ensures high quality deliverables and deliver highly optimized code.
- Hands on experience in integrating with different 3rd party apis/applications/ systems.
- Responsible for ensuring that mobile technical solution meets performance, reliability and requirements.
- Well versed in dealing with the mobile related vulnerabilities and security concerns and has expertise to handle them diligently.
- Thorough with SOA and has a practical worked with different types of web services (REST and SOAP) and formats -JSON, XML etc. RSS, ATOM feeds etc.
- Worked extensively with Social Media Integrations Facebook apis, Twitter,
- Offshore- onsite co-ordination would be a plus.
- Has extensive exposure in we development
- Excellent communication skills
Please email me a WORD copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
UrpanTech is a leading Executive Search and Recruiting Firm for Leadership Positions in IT, Sales, Consulting ,Recruiting and HR. UrpanTech is located in Sunnyvale, CA, NJ, Canada & India and has nationwide and Global positions. We do both Retained and Contingency Searches for our clients in the USA, Canada
UrpanTech is MBE Certified - NMSDC & SB Micro Certified (State of CA) , DBE Certified by VTA, CA & E Verified
Success is a Journey Not a destination
Start Yours with UrpanTech
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Mobile Architect jobs in Minneapolis, Minnesota:
Technical Architect (Salesforce experience required) Minneapolis
Silverline in Minneapolis, MN
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior/Lead Mobile Engineer
Taylor Communications in Minneapolis, MN
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Mobile Applications Architect Manager, Northeast +
Accenture Inc in Minneapolis, MN
Posted 6 months ago on StartWire