Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
We are seeking a Data Modeler Architect for one of our clients in Atlanta GA.
Data Architect should have experience in the following :
· Good at database/warehousing design concepts and ETL process
· Must have experience in Data Modeling - logical data model design physical data model design with modeling tool Erwin
· Must have experience in Teradata
· Must have solid SQL skills and be able to perform data analysis
· Experience in UNIX environment
· Enquiring Mind to resolve data issues
5 to 7 years in Data Architecture and Teradata
The position needs to develops the data
Architecture design documents and provide support to development and production. This includes
· Gathering data requirements, developing the data architecture design.
· Developing the logical data models, physical data models
· Implementing the physical data models, capturing metadata
· Perform data analysis for data issues and help in ETL integration work
Excellent verbal and written communications skill
Ability to help interview business and understand their business requirements
Degree in Computers or Information system
UrpanTech is a leading Executive Search and Recruiting Firm for Leadership Positions in IT, Sales, Consulting ,Recruiting and HR. UrpanTech is located in Sunnyvale, CA, NJ, Canada & India and has nationwide and Global positions. We do both Retained and Contingency Searches for our clients in the USA, Canada, Australia and UK.
UrpanTech is MBE Certified - NMSDC & SB Micro Certified (State of CA) , DBE Certified by VTA, CA & E Verified
Success is a Journey Not a destination
Start Yours with UrpanTech
Browse data modeler architect jobs in Atlanta, Georgia: