Licensed Massage Therapist / Commission with Flexible ScheduleUrban Massage LLC Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Compensation$10.10 to $20.10 per hour (plus commission)
Why Work Here?
At Urban Massage, we are a team of people passionate about helping others...
WHO WE ARE
At Urban Massage, we are a team of massage therapists that are passionate about helping people heal from injuries, reduce their stress levels and feel their best through the practice of massage therapy. Our mission is to continuously create and promote an environment that focuses equally on the well-being of both staff and clients.
- Community. We actively participate in community building activities like community events, clean-up days and fundraisers through local organizations like the Creston Neighborhood Association, North Quarter Corridor Improvement Authority and the Creston Business Association.
- Teamwork. Working as a group is more beneficial than working alone. Our staff have the resources and tools they need to do their best work, including: great scheduling software, highly trained front desk staff, commercial grade laundry, and a large break room with individual laptops to complete SOAP notes. All of this and more provides a stable basis for working as a team.
- Stability. We work to promote business practices that provide stable hourly pay. Commission based pay along with the practice of tipping is unreliable and leads to wasting massage therapists valuable time.
- Sustainability. We promote sustainable business practices. The volume based model of massage therapy so prevalent in the industry is not sustainable. We focus on the value of the services we offer, not the amount we can perform in a given week. Value is based on a combination of the expertise of our therapists and their ability to provide an outcome-based massage for our clients.
- Communication. We value kind and honest communication that is efficient, direct, and open.
- Professionalism. We expect that every person that works with us displays a high level of professionalism to both clients and other team members.
- Personal Responsibility. Those who take personal responsibility for the quality of their work on an individual level are more likely to add value to any group effort. Personal responsibility is closely tied to the success of our team.
- Michigan Massage Therapy License
- Part-Time Massage Therapist
- Employee / W2
Pick from 1 to 3 shifts / per week (6 to 18 hours / per week)
$10.10 per hour + commission per service
+$5 commission / per 20 min massage
+$15 commission / per 55 min massage
+$20 commission/ per 85 min massage
*Urban Massage does not accept tips.
About Urban Massage LLC:
Company address: 1507 Plainfield Ave NE Grand Rapids, MI 49505
Posted date: 9 days ago