Position:Spanish Speaking E-Commerce Manager - FT – San Clemente, OC, CANO RECRUITERS!Job Description:
One of GigaSavvy’s clients is looking for an E-Commerce Manager that will support their team in their online commerce initiatives for their jewelry company. They are specifically looking for a motivated individual to coordinate all implementation activities and day-to-day operations related to their new e-commerce store. Having a deep understanding of the U.S. Hispanic market is very important. This is a full-time, in-office, position with a well-established company which presently has more than 70 retail locations.
The E-Commerce Manager will be responsible for:
- Manage product displays on website
- Ensure online orders are fulfilled accurately and timely
- Provide support to our online customers
- Monitor, track, and report online sales
- Upload and prepare new content for online store catalog
- Assist with the creative and buying process of products
- Balance physical inventory
- Work closely with our marketing team in order to ensure traffic and sales increase
The right candidate will have a bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or business administration, and/or 2-3+ years of experience in e-commerce, web content management, maketing, or a related field. Most importantly, the candidate must posses a solid understanding of e-commerce.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Must speak/read/write Spanish natively.
• Must speak/read/write English natively.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical training and skills required.
• Excellent time management skills
• Web experience, strong computer and design skills
• Basic understanding of marketing strategies
• Self-motivated team player
• Active in educating self on web, e-commerce, and marketing trends
• Possess high level of interest and passion for the jewelry industry.
• Currently has active Social Media accounts such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Participates in social networks and online communities, has an understanding of social networking sites, and can translate that knowledge in to recommendations for the Company.
• Must be proficient and comfortable writing and creating content for Company.
• Exceptional communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills – both verbal and written.
• Must be able to maintain a positive disposition in a fast-paced environment and during demanding times.
• Independent thinker and task master.
• Must be driven, understand business goals, and have the entrepreneurial spirit.Some of the Perks:
Great salary (TBD based on experience)
Secure working environment
Becoming an integral part of a new and growing division of the Company
Working with a talented and dedicated groupAbout Company:
A jewelry company located all throughout California. Currently operates over 75 stores with goals of expansion, both physically and online.Job Location:
San Clemente, CAHow to apply:
Demonstrate to us that you’re a right fit to join this amazing company and to work with our team.
When applying please include the following (all are required):
• Personal Introduction and/or Bio
• Salary Expectations
• Social Media profile names/URLs, as well as any others you are responsible for, if you have them.NO RECRUITERS!