The MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA ASSOCIATE will be responsible for conceptualization and implementation of creative marketing and social media campaigns for the company’s sock brands. The ideal candidate must be aggressive, a go-getter, have a lot of ideas and enjoy collaboration with different members of the organization. He/she must be completely familiar and up to date with all social media platforms and trends.
- Associate degree in Social Media, Brand Management, Marketing or related field; or equivalent professional experience.
- Knowledge of all social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Periscope, Snapchat, Tumblr, Youtube, Vimeo, Pinterest etc.
- Ability to spot new trends and emerging social platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Aggressive, highly motivated, self-directed and persistent, capable of following through on various projects in a timely manner.
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills. Extremely organized and capable of working on multiple projects at the same time.
- Must be a team player, capable of working and interacting with all levels of the organization.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and execute new ideas for social media campaigns to create more awareness for the company’s sock brands.
- Manage the company’s various social media accounts and posting new content. Post cool photos and create hip taglines, hashtags and/or captions.
- Work with fashion bloggers and provide them with products to feature and write about.
- Work with our Design and Product Development teams in coming up with new and innovative products for the brands.
- Organize direct to consumer events and trunk shows to test new markets and product lines.
- Create new sock collaborations with celebrities and new up and coming artists.
- Create, develop and manage future content for the company's online store, including product, splash pages and other online marketing tools and promotional activities.
Posted 17 days ago