Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Architect Jobs in Atlanta, GA
JavaTechnical Architect (100% travel) Multiple Locations
Our client is looking for skilled Java Technical Architect Consultant to join several teams across the nation.
USA-NY -New York, USA-TX - Dallas, USA-NJ - Florham Park, USA-CA - El Segundo, USA-TX - Houston, USA-CA - San Francisco, USA-MN - Minneapolis, USA-IL - Chicago, USA-GA - Atlanta, USA-VA - Reston
Must be U.S. Citizen or Green Card or EAD
Responsibilities include the following:
Will become familiar with common, relevant architecture frameworks and be able to use them in diagnosing and assessing architectures. Contribute to the high-level design in constructing a robust technology solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc. Perform technology architecture and infrastructure design activities, portions of technology build, test and deployment activities, refine and enhance architecture and framework, as well as troubleshoot and debug technology integration problems.
Ability to travel 100% (Monday - Thursday).
- 3 yrs + experience with Java
- Experience with Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate or iBATIS
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree required
Ability to travel 100% is required.
- Experience with Java Application Servers (WebSphere or WebLogic) or Open Source Application Servers (i.e. JBoss)
- Experience with rules platform and rules maintenance architectures
- Experience with Rules Package solutions (Blaze or iLog) or Open Source Rules Engine (i.e. Drools)
- Architecture design experience and design patterns
- Performance testing
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience in a Lead role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technical Science
Professional Skills Requirements:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Architect jobs in Atlanta, Georgia: