We are currently seeking a ETL Software/Database Developer who would like to become a part of a great team.Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a clearance.No clearance needed
Customer will sponsor you for a TS/SCI with a Full Scope Polygraph!!!
Position located in Reston, Fairfax or Tysons Corner Va.
Salary Range is $85-$145K dependent on skill level/experience.Required Skill Sets:
Desired Skill Sets:
- Three (3) years of experience as an ETL Developer; extracting transforming and loading data from a variety of data formats and structures into enterprise-scale databases working with foreign script data
- Three (3) years of experience in Large-Scale (Terabytes) Data Sensitivity and Handling
- Two (2) years of experience with Netezza DW Appliance
- Two (2) years of experience with Pentaho ETL Framework
- Two (2) years of experience in multiple programming languages (Java, Java Script)
- Developing mitigation strategies for handling data integrity issues such as extraneous characters and white space, typos, and/or byte order issues
- Experience using software designed for extracting, transforming, and loading data such as Java, SQL, Perl, SyncSort, Pentaho and Informatica
- Data Modeling experience: Multi-model Biometrics experience; Lustre experience; SAS Dataflux