Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Database Developer Jobs in Herndon, VA
ETL Software/Database Developer (Will sponsor high level clearance)
Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a clearance.
No clearance needed
Customer will sponsor you for a TS/SCI with a Full Scope Polygraph!!!
Position located in Reston, Fairfax or Tysons Corner Va.
Salary Range is $85-$145K dependent on skill level/experience.
Required Skill Sets:
- Three (3) years of experience as an ETL Developer; extracting transforming and loading data from a variety of data formats and structures into enterprise-scale databases working with foreign script data
- Three (3) years of experience in Large-Scale (Terabytes) Data Sensitivity and Handling
- Two (2) years of experience with Netezza DW Appliance
- Two (2) years of experience with Pentaho ETL Framework
- Two (2) years of experience in multiple programming languages (Java, Java Script)
- Developing mitigation strategies for handling data integrity issues such as extraneous characters and white space, typos, and/or byte order issues
- Experience using software designed for extracting, transforming, and loading data such as Java, SQL, Perl, SyncSort, Pentaho and Informatica
- Data Modeling experience: Multi-model Biometrics experience; Lustre experience; SAS Dataflux
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Database Developer jobs in Herndon, Virginia:
Database Developer (Top Secret Clearance)
Flatter in Washington, DC
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior MS SQL Server Database Developer
Protek Consulting in Arlington, VA
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Advanced Decision Vectors, LLC in Alexandria, VA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter