401K, Medical, Dental, Life
We are seeking an Assembly Operator to become an integral part of our team! You will perform assembly line tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Fastening parts together with bolts, screws, rivets, clips, and other fasteners with the use of small hand tools such as pneumatic screw drivers, etc.
- Refilling stock of assembly parts needed to maintain required productivity level on the assembly line
- Packaging final assembled product
- This position requires frequent standing, walking, lifting, and reaching to retrieve and assemble parts for an 8 hours shift
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10lbs and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 30lbs for an 8 hours shift
- Following all safety procedures/rules to ensure a safe work environment
- Fulfilling the quality policy and environmental policy
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to work well in teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
About Unity Manufacturing Company:
Unity Manufacturing Co. was started in
1918, on the south side of Chicago. The
company evolved into private ownership
and today remains a family owned
business. In the 1920’s Unity began
producing its line of post-mount
spotlights. Expansion occurred into
other categories of vehicle lighting
products and it moved into the heavyduty
and emergency vehicle markets.
Today, Unity is the world’s largest
manufacturer of post-mount spotlights to
OEM and aftermarket customers.
1260 N Clybourn Avenue, Chicago, IL 60610
9 months ago