Talent Acquisitions Specialist w/Management Level and Union recruiting experience.The ideal candidate for this fast-paced opportunity will have demonstrated sourcing/screening abilities inclusive of highly developed interview skills and be detail-driven. Must also be organized and able to manage multiple priorities at once. Qualified applicants will possess a 4 year college degree and 2-5 years of recruiting experience in a healthcare setting with specific exposure to nursing, allied health, and management level recruiting. Union HR exposure a PLUS. Candidates must display effective communication ability along with strong knowledge of Human Resources guidelines. Knowledge of trade publications, posting venues and creative employment marketing methods is highly preferred.
Send your resume in complete confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must have specific exposure to nursing, allied health, and management level recruiting as well as experience in HR and recruiting in a Union environment
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be able to effectively communicate with all dept.
- Must ahave exp with ATS( Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Must have strong PC Knowledge
- Salary DOE
About United Staffing Solutions:
We are a full service temporary and permanent staffing agency in the Financial Center, NYC.