Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Security Guard Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
Security Guard Branch Manager Trainee FW
Security Guard Service Branch Management (Trainee) Ft. Worth
One of Texas's fastest growing security services companies, is looking to add a career minded, dynamic, motivated, and professional Security Branch Manager (In Training) to open a new branch in the North Texas area.
The successful SBM in Training will be an effective communicator, able to stimulate and motivate others, have the ability to work with many different types of people, friendly, and genuinely interested in the business agenda of the company, as well as their customers.
The SBM in Training position is responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
· Interface between Corporate Management and field personnel to ensure operations are functioning effectively and according to policy
· Ensure operations and employee issues are being addressed in a timely matter
· Close supervision of the security personnel on-site
· Provides training needed to the field personnel for the specific post sites
· MUST have management, supervisory, sales, HR, communicative and interpersonal skills
· MUST be able to be flexible and operate on an "emergency/on-call" basis
· Must have the ability to make sales calls and to build a branch area by generating and closing sales of new accounts.
(Salesforce.com experience a plus!)
Qualified applicants for the SBM in Training position will meet the minimum following requirements:
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required
· No past of Police arrests or convictions.
· Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with Clients, Vendors, Employees and Corporate Management.
· College education preferred (Recent College Grads urged to apply)
· Must have security industry and/or military experience. (Recent Military Discharges: Honorable urged to apply)
· As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test. Additionally, as a condition of continued employment, employee must be willing to train in the Dallas, Texas area for up to 2 weeks and graduate successfully from the Branch Manager Training program to be offered an assignment as a Branch Manager.
· Must have a Valid Driver’s License and your DMV Driving Record must be clean for the last three (3) years.
Compensation: Base Salary with the best bonus program in the industry!
About United Protective Service, Inc.:
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Security Guard jobs in Fort Worth, Texas:
Security Guard - Halfway house (Male)
Volunteers of America Texas in Fort Worth, TX
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Logistics - Unarmed Security Guard
Norred & Associates, Inc. in Fort Worth, TX
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Security Guard (Part-time)
Concord Church in Dallas, TX
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter