Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Marketing Analyst Jobs in St. Louis, MO
SAS / Marketing Analytics Specialist
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative Analysis or other related field required
• 3+ years of applied analytics experience required (5+ years preferred)
• Previous experience with statistical analyses required
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in SAS programming to include data mining, data manipulation and report generation
• Ability to provide end-to-end analytic support including pulling data, preparing analysis, interpreting data, making strategic recommendations and presenting to the client
• Intermediate level of proficiency or above with all Microsoft Office Products
• Previous experience managing relationships with internal customers and external clients
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
About United Global Solutions:
United Global Solutions, LLC. is an Executive Search and Consulting Firm that specializes in Analytics, Accounting & Finance, Information Technology, Engineering & Energy Services, and Mortgage Servicing Solutions. We work on retained and contingency searches for Direct Hire and Contract opportunities on a National level. What sets us apart is our ethics, integrity, professionalism and exceptional service to our clients.
Our success is defined by the satisfaction you receive from our service. We are committed to the highest ethics in our profession and to understand what your expectations are...and surpassing them. The formula for our success is simple...seek to understand what you are looking for, give honest feedback, be timely in our responses, follow-thru on what we commit to do and deliver what you want.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Marketing Analyst jobs in St Louis, Missouri: