Posted 2 years ago in Sales & Biz Dev
United Dental Group
United Dental Group is an international dental support organization with over 120 affiliated dental offices located around the world. UDG has established a reputation for providing affordable, high quality dental care through its state of the art facilities designed to provide a broad spectrum of dental services.
UDG is currently expanding its affiliated network in the U.S. East Coast region and is seeking qualified candidates for leadership positions in office operations.
Practice Sales - Office Operations Manager - Washington, DC
The Practice Sales – Office Operations Manager is imperative in the overall success and growth of each United Dental Group office. In cooperation with the practice dentists, the Office Operations Manager is responsible the development and performance of the practice by meeting and exceeding financial and other performance objectives, executing effectively according to established protocols, ensuring service excellence office wide, and maximizing patient experience and referral.
· Train, incentivize, and motivate the office staff in order maximize practice performance
· Maximize case acceptance of and patient commitment to prescribed treatment plans through excellence in treatment plan presentation
· Maximize patient satisfaction and patient referral through service excellence
· Ensure timely completion of treatment plans in order to achieve practice initiatives
· Assist in establishment of and compliance with office budgets
· Ensure compliance with policies, procedure, government regulations and established standards
· Ensure compliance with scheduling guidelines
· Oversight and assistance with insurance break down processes and accuracy of claim submission and receipt
· Marshaling and collection of accounts receivable
· Develop and monitor staff scheduling and accurate submission of payroll
· Accurate financial and performance reporting
Minimum Education and Experience
· Bachelors Degree
· Minimum 2-5 years of experience in a sales or retail management - strong consideration will be given to those candidates with dental office management experience
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Problem solver with the ability to work independently and to make good decisions efficiently
· Demonstrated ability to lead by example and motivate a team
· Ability to establish positive rapport with patients and staff
· Ambitious, success driven and desire and ability to exceed goals and maximize opportunities
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and business related software
· Proficiency with Dentrix preferred
Please provide salary requirements with your application.
You may also e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the Reference Code” 2013-OOM-EC-1” in the subject line.
Please visit us at uniteddentalgroupdc.com.
Browse operations manager jobs in Washington:
Avis Budget Group - Arlington, VA
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
American University - Washington, DC
Posted yesterday on the web
Bank of America - Washington, DC
Posted yesterday on the web