For more than 40 years, United Camera has delivered creative and cost-effective solutions to some of the largest manufacturers, government agencies, retailers, and extended warranty providers in the technology and consumer electronics supply chain.
From sourcing and fulfillment to returns, repair, and resale, United Camera is there to support our customers at each step in the product lifecycle.
We are hiring an Inventory Supervisor
to help support our expanding business model.
Employment Application:Please access the Employment Application by visiting www.unitedcamera.com. The form is located by clicking the "contact information" tab. Upon completion, please mail, fax or e-mail the application.
United Camera Fax: 630-595-2526
Attn: Talent Acquisition
1062 Tower Ln. e-mail: email@example.com
Bensenville, Il. 60565Job Purpose:
Oversees product movement and handling within the facility. Provides leadership and day to day management to ensure efficient and organized product flow.Key Responsibilities
- Supervise the activities of team members engaged in product flow.
- Provide decision making based on real-time reporting and service level agreements.
- Safely secure and store every product and customer order in the distribution center through accurate scanning and shelving
- Organize and distribute product to the shop floor based on specific customer service level agreements
- Collect completed work from technicians and scan/route quickly and accurately
- Monitor work in process to prevent unnecessary delays
- Pull customer orders as requested by customer service or other departments
- Provide accurate turn time estimates for customer service and sales
- Maintain accurate technician skills matrix
- Cultivate effective working relationships across all departments
- Maintain a clean and safe work area per documented procedures
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer turn-time vs. service level agreements
- Daily task completion
- 100% scanning and storage accuracy
- High school degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated attention to detail in a fast paced environment
- Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented
About United Camera Repair:
United Electronics Group was founded over 40 years ago and has grown to become a nationwide leader in the repair of consumer electronics including cameras, camcorders, lenses, gaming devices, Apple computers, iPods, iPads, Gaming Systems and Android Tablets.
Posted 4 years ago