“We match your unique skills with new healthcare opportunities to expand and boost the career you're looking for.”
UNI is seeking reliable DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS or CNAs or HOME HEALTH AIDES or MENTAL HEALTH WORKERS or MENTAL HEALTH AIDES or CAREGIVERS to assist residents with intellectual disabilities ALL OVER the State of Oregon.
Shifts available are 7AM - 3:30PM, 3PM-11:30PM, 11PM-7:30AM
• Work cooperatively with the Office of Developmental Disabilities Services (ODDS) providers to create community and support the growth and wellbeing of each resident of the Developmental Disabilities (DD) group homes or adult foster homes
• Assist residents of group homes or adult foster homes (adults with intellectual disabilities) with basic hygiene and health needs, which include toileting, showering, and laundry assistance
• Support people with some individual behavior interventions
· Share household responsibilities including cooking, maintenance of house and yard, upkeep of community vehicles, transportation for core members, record keeping
· Staff will be trained by existing developmental disabilities agency providers prior to working in a Developmental Disabilities group home or adult foster home.
CNA Home Health Aide Cert (preferred but not required)
Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
MUST BE COVID-19 VACCINATED. Proof required.
About UNI Health Care Recruiters:
UNI Health Care Recruiters is a strong force in the healthcare staffing industry for over 35 years! UNI’s success is derived from effective match-making. Our goal is not just to fill an open position but to submit a candidate we believe is the right fit to the position by learning about what’s important to both the client and the employee. It is important to us that you're happy and satisfied with your assignments.
David, MHA Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Responsiveness I’ve worked with UNI for the past 9 months and I’ve really enjoyed it. The job is flexible, lots of times available, and you can get approved for overtime! Anytime you want to work you just call in and set up your monthly schedule.
I also worked throughout the whole covid pandemic, which was a blessing!
Alberto, MHA Positive: Professionalism, Quality, Value Working for UNI has been the best decision I could have made. The flexibility in the schedule and opportunity to pick up shifts allows me to continue going to school full time.
Sherry, RN Positive: Professionalism This was a great experience working for UNI. Very personable & professional. & given appropriate support for roles assigned.