We are currently looking for an experience Maintenance Mechanic/Boiler Tender to perform a variety of mechanical functions that support the company goals. These tasks include but are not limited to internal assignments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safely fabricates, installs, inspects, maintains, troubleshoots and repairs either in part or in whole, facilities equipment such as conveyors, hydraulic systems, gear boxes, pumps, turbines, steel structures, chutes, fans, pipelines, valves, vessels, pressure vessels, etc.
- Hands on position in which will play an active role in performing repairs and preventative maintenance as needed to minimize downtime.
- Maintains, troubleshoots and repairs manufacturing equipment, utilities, facility, and shares knowledge of applicable mechanical concepts/principles to other Maintenance personnel.
- Troubleshoots and repairs facility electrical equipment that includes single phase AC circuits, three phase AC circuits, and DC circuits.
- Performs Preventative Maintenance tasks as scheduled.
- Maintains and troubleshoots various types of field instrumentation (i.e. pressure transmitters, RTD’s, load cells, etc.) and their interfaces to the control system.
- Tends boilers and equipment to supply and maintain steam or heat for buildings, marine vessels, or operation of pneumatic tools.
- Cleans and maintains heating and steam boilers and equipment, using hand tools.
- Obtains samples from designated location on boiler and carries samples to testing laboratory.
- Tests sample quality to ensure sample meets specifications, using testing devices and records test results on specified form.
- Moves controls and observes gauges to regulate heat and steam.
- Performs assignments as directed or as responsibilities necessitate.
- 2+ year’s applicable experience.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs
- Welding Certified a plus.
Competitive Compensation Depending On Experience. Please submit your resume for consideration.
One the Central Valley's premier Organic Fertilizer Company.