Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Facility Administrator Jobs in Pine Bluff, AR
Facility Administrator - Dialysis
This position requires the candidate to be an RN.
The Administrator is directly responsible to the Regional Director and the Medical Director. The Administrator is responsible for the successful day to day operation of the center.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Plan, coordinate, and approve effective and efficient staffing to meet the needs of patients, while meeting regulations.
- Plan and coordinate patient scheduling to assure timely acceptance of patients and effective staffing levels.
- Establish, maintain, and submit all required records and reports concerning staff, patients, and the operational affairs of the center.
- Conduct and/or participate in both formal and informal meetings with the governing body, Regional Director, Medical Director and the staff. Assure that appropriate staff meetings, in-service education meetings, and team patient care planning meetings are held monthly. Assure that Quality Assessment & Performance Improvement Program is current at all times.
- Maintain effective personnel management and employee relations, including evaluating the performance of all personnel; approving and submitting all hours worked and counseling and disciplining employees.
- Assure that the center is in compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and local laws and regulations and receives continuing certification from all statutory and regulatory agencies.
- Assume all Charge Nurse responsibilities in centers which do not staff these positions.
- Coordinate the functions of all departments and develop standards and methods of measuring patient care services, including a chronological record of services provided to patients as required by the ESRD Network Coordinating Council and Medicare.
- Supervise the maintenance of equipment, building areas occupied by the center and other property belonging to the center.
- Purchase all supplies and approve all expenditures
- Work with staff to maintain chronological, thorough, and appropriate documentation in the patient record of all treatments, activities, and communication with the patient, physician and other healthcare professionals.
- Review all incident reports; make recommendations and take action relative to incidents as appropriate; report at monthly CGI meeting.
- Know and understand the water treatment and mechanisms of the equipment of the facility.
- Oversee the maintenance of equipment and supplies to meet current laws and regulations.
- Assist, when necessary, with disinfection of equipment and supplies including but not limited to water treatment system components, bicarbonate and acid delivery systems, and dialysis machines.
- Promote quality management program through education and involvement of staff and patients in outcomes as well as overall responsibility to achieve corporate goals for quality. Leads CQI meetings and quality improvement committees
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Graduation of an accredited school of nursing, BS in nursing preferred.
- Current licensure as an RN in this state.
- 18 months as an RN with 12 months experience in nursing care of a patient with kidney failure
- 12 months nursing experience in dialysis within the last 24 months OR
- 18 months as an RN who holds a current certification from a nationally recognized board in nephrology or hemodialysis
- 1 year previous dialysis management experience preferred.
- CPR certification required.
- Demonstrated ability to function in a leadership position and to perform in new and emergent situations with sound judgment.
- Regulation qualified to direct dialysis nursing services.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the English language and ability to communicate verbally and in writing.
About U.S. Renal Care:
U.S. Renal Care was founded in 2000 and serves more than 23,000 patients in 350 dialysis facilities in 31 states and the Territory of Guam. At our core, we exist to serve our patients. In fact, we like to say that we are inspired by our patients. We do our best to provide compassionate care, where and when patients need it.
What is life like at U.S. Renal Care?
*We are growing! Acquisition of DSI was completed in December of 2015.
*Great benefit package including 401K.
Please visit our website for a complete list of current openings at www.usrenalcare.com.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Facility Administrator jobs in Pine Bluff, Arkansas:
Nursing Admin/Director - RN
Correct Care Solutions, LLC in Pine Bluff, AR
Posted 2 months ago on MedJobCafe.com
Administrative-Medical Director/CEO - Physician
Correct Care Solutions, LLC in Pine Bluff, AR
Posted 2 months ago on DocCafe.com
OFFICE ASSISTANT - Full Time - Pine Bluff
LHC Group in Pine Bluff, AR
Posted 8 days ago on the web