Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Clinical Research Coordinator Jobs in Fort Worth, TX
Clinical Research Coordinator
- Identify patients that are potentially eligible for clinical trial enrollment. Obtain informed consent from patients.
- Data entry into computer programs from completed source documents.
- Enroll and randomize all patients into the chosen clinical trial.
- Obtain, process, and ship blood and pathology samples to lab.
- Collect and maintain source documentation on all research/protocol patients.
- Interface with physicians, nurses, and all dialysis personnel.
- Complete reports for IRB (Institutional Review Boards) as needed.
- Send weekly visit reports to manager
- Bachelors degree in any health care related field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a health care setting.
- Experience and certification in the research field would be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
About U.S. Renal Care:
U.S. Renal Care was founded in 2000 and serves more than 23,000 patients in 350 dialysis facilities in 31 states and the Territory of Guam. At our core, we exist to serve our patients. In fact, we like to say that we are inspired by our patients. We do our best to provide compassionate care, where and when patients need it.
What is life like at U.S. Renal Care?
*We are growing! Acquisition of DSI was completed in December of 2015.
*Great benefit package including 401K.
Please visit our website for a complete list of current openings at www.usrenalcare.com.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Clinical Research Coordinator jobs in Fort Worth, Texas:
Clinical research Coordinator
University Hills Clinical Research in Irving, TX
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Clinical Research Coordinator II
Miraca Life Sciences, Inc. in Irving, TX
Posted 8 days ago on StartWire
Clinical Research Coordinator I
University of North Texas Health Science Center in Fort Worth, TX
Posted 1 month ago on the web