U.S. Renal Care's Clinical Research Connections
is looking for a Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC)
for Fort Worth, TX
. The CRC is an important part of the research team and is responsible to the physicians and for the conducting of the study in accordance with federal, sponsor, and clinic regulations. This includes planning, development, coordination and evaluation of the clinical research.
- Identify patients that are potentially eligible for clinical trial enrollment. Obtain informed consent from patients.
- Data entry into computer programs from completed source documents.
- Enroll and randomize all patients into the chosen clinical trial.
- Obtain, process, and ship blood and pathology samples to lab.
- Collect and maintain source documentation on all research/protocol patients.
- Interface with physicians, nurses, and all dialysis personnel.
- Complete reports for IRB (Institutional Review Boards) as needed.
- Send weekly visit reports to manager
- Bachelors degree in any health care related field preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a health care setting.
- Experience and certification in the research field would be considered a plus.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
About U.S. Renal Care:
U.S. Renal Care was founded in 2000 and serves more than 23,000 patients in 300 dialysis facilities in 31 states and the Territory of Guam. At our core, we exist to serve our patients. In fact, we like to say that we are inspired by our patients. We do our best to provide compassionate care, where and when patients need it.
What is life like at U.S. Renal Care?
*We are growing! Acquisition of DSI was completed in December of 2015.
*Great benefit package including 401K.
Please visit our website for a complete list of current openings at www.usrenalcare.com.