Posted 2 years ago in Healthcare
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Mentors, teaches and trains Administrators to focus on leadership skills, to become better leaders.
· Works with Administrators on developing optimal staffing and patient schedules.
· Communicates with the Regional Director on a consistent basis regarding the status of each clinic in the region.
· Establishes and maintain a positive relationship with all Facility Administrators.
· Assists the Regional Director to recruit, train, develop and supervise all clinical personnel as assigned.
· Implements and ensures compliance with all organization standards, guidelines, rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
· Ensures compliance with local state and federal regulatory requirements.
· Works with the Facility Administrator to maintain chronological, thorough, and appropriate documentation in the patient record of all treatments, activities and communication with the patient, physician and other healthcare professionals.
· Assists the Facility Administrator with necessary Corrective Action Plan development, implementation and follow up as required.
· Assumes all responsibilities of assigned Administrators in their absence as assigned.
· Assists in implementing and ensuring adherence to the established policies and procedures for the region/facility(s).
· Serves as a resource/subject matter expert for patient needs and issues, staff education and in-service sessions as necessary, working closely with the Educators.
· Maintains a positive relationship with area hospital agencies and the community.
· Performs all other duties, tasks and projects as assigned.
· All goals / objectives must have metrics that are clear, attainable, measurable and documented to ensure the success of this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements include:
· Graduation from accredited school of nursing, B.S. in Nursing preferred.
· Current licensure as an R.N. by the state in which the dialysis facility is located.
· Demonstrated ability to function in a leadership position and to perform in new and emergent situations with sound judgment.
· Meet federal and state (if applicable) guidelines for a supervisory nurse.
· Demonstrate a working knowledge of the English language and be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
US Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
U.S. Renal Care was founded in 2000 and now serves more than 14,000 patients in more than 200 dialysis facilities in 19 states. At our core, we exist to serve our patients. In fact, we like to say that we are inspired by our patients. We do our best to provide compassionate care, where and when patients need it.
What is life like at U.S. Renal Care?
*We are growing! Our company doubled in size in 2013.
*Great benefit package including 401K.
Please visit our website for a complete list of current openings at www.usrenalcare.com.
Browse clinical coordinator jobs in Pine Bluff, Arkansas:
San Joaquin Community Hospital - PINE BLUFF, AR
Posted 4 days ago on MyJobHelper.com
TriStar Rehab, Inc. - England, Arkansas
Posted 2 months ago on HealthJobsNationwide
Pine Bluff, AR
Posted 1 month ago on MiracleWorkers.com