U.S. Renal Care has an opening for a Biomedical Equipment Technician for our dialysis facilities located in Laredo, TX. Previous experience repairing and calibrating medical equipment is desired. Previous experience with dialysis equipment and RO water systems is preferred.
· Troubleshoot, repair and maintain equipment as recommended by the manufacturer.
· Repair, calibrate, test, clean and disinfect dialysis machines, water distribution loop and ROs according to protocol.
· Maintain established preventative maintenance program and required support documentation.
· Maintain accurate records for the facility’s equipment.
· Perform free chlorine and chloramine test.
· Perform water hardness test
· Perform safety checks and tests on all pretreatment water equipment including but not limited to carbon tanks, water softeners, RO units, UV lamps and ultrafilters.
· Collects samples for water and dialysate cultures according to protocol.
· Rebed carbon tanks and water softeners as needed.
· Disinfect bicarbonate mixing tank.
· Mix bicarbonate solution and acid concentrate according to protocol.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· Confirmation of the ability to distinguish all primary colors
· Previous dialysis, hospital, or medical experience desired.
· Valid state issued driver’s license and good driving record.
· Ability to react and perform under stress and emergency situations.
· Ability to communicate and interface effectively with others.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
U.S. Renal Care was founded in 2000 and serves more than 23,000 patients in 300 dialysis facilities in 31 states and the Territory of Guam. At our core, we exist to serve our patients. In fact, we like to say that we are inspired by our patients. We do our best to provide compassionate care, where and when patients need it.
What is life like at U.S. Renal Care?
*We are growing! Acquisition of DSI was completed in December of 2015.
*Great benefit package including 401K.
Please visit our website for a complete list of current openings at www.usrenalcare.com.
Browse biomedical equipment technician jobs in Laredo, Texas: