Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open RN Dialysis Jobs in Baltimore, MD
The Acute RN supports the acute dialysis program in their assigned hospital/s and performs dialysis and patient care activities according to company approved policies and procedures. The RN conducts pre and post dialysis assessments and performs patient assessments, obtains vital signs and appropriate data, evaluates data and intervenes as appropriate during dialysis treatments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
· Initiates and terminates dialysis treatments on patients with permanent fistulas, grafts or catheters.
· Discusses changes in patient status with physician and hospital nurses.
· Prepares, administers and records medications and intravenous solutions as ordered.
· Documents, verifies and ensures implementation of physician orders.
· Responsible for quality patient care in accordance with USRC policies, procedures, guidelines, OSHA, TDSHS, AAMI, federal, state and local regulations.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Requirements include:
· A Registered Nurse with a current RN license having at least 12 months of dialysis experience preferred.
· Demonstrates a working knowledge of the English language and be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
· ACLS preferred
· CNN preferred
· Ability to meet minimum agency hiring standards which include evidence of current CPR certificate and willingness to perform such procedures in the acute setting.
· Be physically able to transfer and/or assist patients from stretcher or wheelchair as necessary. Be able to lift at least 30 pounds from floor level using proper body mechanics, and be capable of carrying two thirty pound containers of concentrate solution. Additionally, must be able to stand for periods of up to 4 hours during the dialysis process, excluding normal breaks.
About U.S. Renal Care:
U.S. Renal Care was founded in 2000 and serves more than 23,000 patients in 350 dialysis facilities in 31 states and the Territory of Guam. At our core, we exist to serve our patients. In fact, we like to say that we are inspired by our patients. We do our best to provide compassionate care, where and when patients need it.
What is life like at U.S. Renal Care?
*We are growing! Acquisition of DSI was completed in December of 2015.
*Great benefit package including 401K.
Please visit our website for a complete list of current openings at www.usrenalcare.com.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse RN Dialysis jobs in Baltimore, Maryland:
Registered Nurse RN / Dialysis Nurse / Acutes
Independent Dialysis Foundation Inc. in Baltimore, MD
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
RN Charge Nurse
U.S. Renal Care in Baltimore, MD
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Dialysis Registered Nurse, RN- Full Time- Baltimore MD (Greenmont)
Fresenius Medical Care in Baltimore, MD
Posted 8 days ago on Glassdoor