“Great opportunity to work with experienced dedicated Twin Rivers Technologies employees.”
The Quality Analyst performs analytical testing of raw materials and finished products to ensure compliance with customer and internal specifications.
Please review work hours before applying:
Work Hours: Day Shift-
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Operate, calibrate & perform maintenance on the following analytical equipment: gas chromatograph, titration, spectrophotometer, refractive index, pH meters, balances & all other lab equipment/ instrumentation
Handle laboratory equipment/instrumentation and chemicals (including hazardous chemicals) using proper, safe handling techniques following the guidance of safety data sheets (SDS) (formerly material safety data sheets (MSDS)), and product safety data sheets (PSDS)
Demonstrate analytical proficiency by conducting annual collaborative (proficiency sample analyses)
Knowledgeable of fatty acid refining process chemistry
Maintain accurate quality documentation including analytical, statistical process control, quality control, Certificates of Analyses, logs/records etc.
Reliably complete equipment maintenance logs and records
Perform instrument validation
Interface effectively with customer, supplier and vendors
Maintain a high level of appearance (clean & organized) in the Quality Control Laboratory, Main Laboratory and respective work areas
Active participation in the Safety Program. Attend Safety Training and Meetings.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry or equivalent Analytical Laboratory experience
· 1-2 years analytical laboratory experience
· Working knowledge of laboratory instrumentation (especially Gas Chromatography)
Physical Demands & Requirements:
· Tasks are regularly performed with exposure to all weather conditions.
· Require the usage of personal protective equipment (PPE) and may take place in confined spaces
· Duties involve frequent walking, standing, lifting, pushing, pulling and carrying objects up to 75lbs.
· Must be able to frequently climb ladders to access mission critical operating equipment.
· Must be able to clearly view and inspect mixers/pumps located 12-14ft below an elevated tank platform.
· Must perform routine sampling and monitoring tasks.
About Twin Rivers Technologies:
Twin Rivers Technologies is a successful oleochemical producer in North America servicing the Household Products, Industrial Chemicals, Food Ingredients and Bio-fuels markets. We provide solutions that deliver superior quality, service and value to our customers. Our vision is to be the preferred supplier for Naturally Based Specialty Chemicals by consistently manufacturing and delivering high quality products through a sustainable and diversified supply chain.
By joining our team, you will enjoy the benefits of a highly self-motivated, skilled, and experienced organization with a "can-do" entrepreneurial spirit.
A vigorous emphasis on safety, quality, and delivery is woven into the fabric of our culture. All Twin Rivers employees are empowered to deliver our company goals and are encouraged to provide solutions that keep us on the cutting edge of our industry and improve our processes, our culture and our profitability. The blend of experience, open communication, teamwork, and entrepreneurial spirit provides a unique environment for all of our employees to significantly contribute to the Company’s bottom line.