“Great opportunity to work with experienced dedicated Twin Rivers Technologies employees.”
Operate all Plant Environmental and Waste Water systems and equipment.
· Perform proper pumping and transfer procedures following established Safe Practice
· Perform necessary compliance sampling and inspections
· Perform basic equipment and systems diagnostics, troubleshooting and problem solving
· Perform Emergency First Responder responsibilities
· Responsible for Hazardous Waste Collection areas
Formal Education / Certification Requirements
· Abiltiy to obtain Massachusetts Certified 3rd Class/Grade (M) Municipal Wastewater License
· Ability to obtain and maintain TWIC Card
· Ability to obtain a 24 Hr. First Responder Training Certificate
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions
· Requires extensive field work walking throughout the facility
· Must be able to work in confined spaces
· Dexterity working with tools and machinery
· Occasionally lift, push, pull heavy objects and equipment weighing up to 30 pounds
· Works with computers, test equipment and other technical devices
About Twin Rivers Technologies:
Twin Rivers Technologies is a successful oleochemical producer in North America servicing the Household Products, Industrial Chemicals, Food Ingredients and Bio-fuels markets. We provide solutions that deliver superior quality, service and value to our customers. Our vision is to be the preferred supplier for Naturally Based Specialty Chemicals by consistently manufacturing and delivering high quality products through a sustainable and diversified supply chain.
By joining our team, you will enjoy the benefits of a highly self-motivated, skilled, and experienced organization with a "can-do" entrepreneurial spirit.
A vigorous emphasis on safety, quality, and delivery is woven into the fabric of our culture. All Twin Rivers employees are empowered to deliver our company goals and are encouraged to provide solutions that keep us on the cutting edge of our industry and improve our processes, our culture and our profitability. The blend of experience, open communication, teamwork, and entrepreneurial spirit provides a unique environment for all of our employees to significantly contribute to the Company’s bottom line.
Company address:780 Washington Street Quincy, MA 02169