“Smaller family orientated company looking to reward the hard workers out there.”
Twin City Plating Inc. is a metal plating shop, based in Northeast Minneapolis. We are a committed leader in the plating and metal finishing industry. We are currently seeking a highly motivated individual who exemplifies our company core values to serve as a Customer Service Rep/ Order Entry Clerk. This individual will work the Operations and Assistant Operations manager to make sure orders are input accurately and in a timely manner. Along with pricing and generating invoices after orders are completed. Another large portion of the job is communicating with customers for order information, clarification, payment and general questions.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Order Entry & Contract Review
- Pricing and Invoice generation
- Customer service inquires
o Use phone and email to reach out to customers to clarify order information
o Help with customer questions and order status updates
- Account Receivables
o Credit card & check deposits
o Setting up new customers and performing credit references
o Sales tax and tax exempt implementation
o Managing past due accounts and refunds
- Minimal scanning and filing
- Managing office supply inventory
Qualifications for this position include:
- Exemplifies our Company Core Values
o Honesty & Integrity
o Capable & Dependable
o Strives for Excellence
- Working knowledge of accounting software, preferably Quick Books
- Metal finishing or manufacturing industry experience highly recommended
- Ability to adapt/respond to varying personalities and attitudes of customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively to meet demands of management and customers.
The position requires 40 hour per week commitment. 8:00am to 4:00pm Monday through Friday. Paid 30 minute lunch. This company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers 11 paid holidays, paid time off, health and dental insurance. Disability & life insurance and retirement savings plans available after 1 year of service. Compensation dependent on skill level and related work experience. (range: $16-$21/hour).
About Twin City Plating:
We are an 80+ year old company that does nickel plating, anodizing, gold plating and several other metal finishing coatings. We strive to beat our competitors in customer service and lead times. We are a small company where everyday will have new challenges as we cater to the 500+ customers who send us parts to process. If you're up for a fast pace challenge with a group of people who enjoy the same, please apply.