Technical Support Specialist
A nationwide provider of emergency response, medical monitoring, disease management devices and call center telecommunications is seeking a Technical Support Specialist to work in our Operations Offices. This Full Time position involves system support, helpdesk management, crystal report writing and everyday end user support. This position will be working within the Corporate IT infrastructure Team.
- Strong customer service support skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and teamwork skills
- 3-5 Years experience in a helpdesk, desktop support or related field
- Well organized and the ability to resolve helpdesk tickets as well as multi-task projects
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues onsite as well as remotely
- Strong Knowledge of end user computing and PC workstation-based applications
- Strong Knowledge of computer hardware and troubleshooting.
- Strong working knowledge and troubleshooting skills of a Microsoft Windows Environment including Microsoft Office Applications
Additional Experience is a Plus:
- Basic Networking Fundamentals
- Experience with troubleshooting WINS, DNS, DHCP, and network connectivity issues
- Telephony hardware and software knowledge
- Windows Server Experience
This job posting is for immediate consideration. Please apply with a Cover Letter, Resume and Salary History/Requirements.
Tunstall - is a leading Healthcare Services and life safety monitoring company. Tunstall is a EOE.
Please provide resume and cover letter.
Posted 3 years ago