are seeking a bright and motivated functional PeopleSoft Admissions Consultants.
Qualified candidates MUST have a deep knowledge of the application and extensive implementation experience.
This is a contract position with multiple locations in Texas. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested or feel free to pass my contact information on to other qualified persons who may have an interest. Required Skills:
- Minimum of five years PeopleSoft experience
- Proven experience with PeopleSoft Admissions in addition this position also requires some proficiency with PeopleSoft Student Records
- Upgrade and implementation experience
- Ability to work on all project phases
- Understands integration of Admissions/Time & Labor with PeopleSoft Payroll
- Provide PeopleSoft functional consulting services by acting as subject matter expert and leading clients through the entire systems development lifecycle
- Work on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration, and testing
- Assist clients in fully integrating the PeopleSoft system into their current business environments and provide input on best practices
- Advise client on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems
- Configure the PeopleSoft system to meet each client’s unique business requirements
- Clear and effective communication