The purpose of this position is to manage and support product offerings of third party products and investment managers in a manner that enhances the knowledge and service provided by Trustmark’s distribution channels and is consistent with corporate, regulatory, and market requirements, and needs of our clients.
· Performs due diligence in reviewing third party investment products& separate account managers
· Provide support to the Retirement Plan Services group in creating the lineup of funds for new 401(k) accounts, assist in the new business development process, and conduct the annual review of investments of the plan with the plan sponsor
· Provide product expertise and informational resources for new or expanded product lines for Retirement Plan Services, Trust, and TIA.
· Provide single point of contact for vendors through managing and overseeing the process of determining which vendors we deal with and coordinating the most efficient manner of their interaction with other internal constituents.
· Broad-based knowledge of the financial, investment, and securities industry
· Industry specific knowledge of third party vendor channels and interaction policy
· Expert knowledge in all aspects of Mutual Funds
· Other Third Party Products Platform and Separate Account Manager knowledge
· Internal/External Sales Process knowledge
· Advanced analytical skills
· Ability to assess products and determine benefit potential to various constituents within organization
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong communication skills
· Sales skills
· Excellent computer skills with the ability to manipulate and analyze large amounts of data – and make recommendations based on that analysis
· Excellent time management practice in prioritizing workload
· Proven ability to work independently
· Four-year college degree in a related field
· Basic four-year college degree with work experience in a related field
· Other Preferred Education:MBA or CFA Charterholder – or currently engaged in pursuit of those degrees or designations.
Trustmark's history of meeting its customers financial needs extends back to 1889. Through the years, Trustmark has broadened its customer base by expanding the markets it serves as well as the products and services it provides. After building a statewide banking system in Mississippi, Trustmark entered the insurance industry in 1999. In 2001, Trustmark expanded into the Tennessee market and then entered the Florida and Texas markets in 2003 and 2004, respectively. In 2013, Trustmark expanded its footprint to include the Alabama market. Trustmark Corporation, with $11.5 billion in assets, is a diversified financial services company. We provide banking, wealth management and insurance solutions through our subsidiaries including Trustmark National Bank, TRMK Risk Management, Inc., Trustmark Investment Advisors, Inc. and Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance, Inc. With locations in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas, we have over 3,100 associates working to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction by understanding our customers businesses and needs and providing appropriate financial solutions.
We believe building strong customer relationships is the result of knowing our customers, understanding their businesses and needs and providing appropriate financial solutions. We realize the inherent trust you place in your financial institution, and we look forward to the opportunity to prove to you the value behind our name. Trustmark is People you Trust. Advice that Works.
Our vision is to be a premier financial services company in our marketplace.
Our mission is to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction by providing banking, wealth management and insurance solutions through superior sales and service, utilizing excellent people, teamwork and diversity, while meeting our corporate financial goals.
Trustmark is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply including women, minorities, Veterans and persons with disabilities.
Browse fund manager jobs in Jackson, Mississippi:
Covenant Dove in Clinton, MS
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Management Business Solutions in Jackson, MS
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Covenant Dove in Jackson, MS
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter