Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Systems Programmer Jobs in Jackson, MS
Systems Programmer II
The purpose of this job is to install, maintain, and debug all systems software from IBM and third party vendors, and monitor these systems to ensure reliability and availability of corporate data.
- Installation and testing of new operating systems and related support software.
- Maintenance and debugging of operating systems software and related components.
- Evaluation of new software and hardware products.
- Assisting other areas with technical questions and problem resolution
- Monitoring and tuning of systems software.
- Technical or vocational school educations
- Function and use of OS/390 components.
- General knowledge of support products such as tape management, scheduling, security, monitoring systems, etc.
- General knowledge of mainframe on-line and database systems
- General knowledge of hardware components
- Proficient use of ISPF
- Detailed understanding of job control language
- Use of IBM's SMP/E product for installation and maintenance of software
- Use of PC's and PC software for connection to mainframe, e-mail, word processing, etc.
- Ability to document procedures, changes, etc.
About Trustmark Bank:
Trustmark's history of meeting its customers financial needs extends back to 1889. Through the years, Trustmark has broadened its customer base by expanding the markets it serves as well as the products and services it provides. After building a statewide banking system in Mississippi, Trustmark entered the insurance industry in 1999. In 2001, Trustmark expanded into the Tennessee market and then entered the Florida and Texas markets in 2003 and 2004, respectively. In 2013, Trustmark expanded its footprint to include the Alabama market. Trustmark Corporation, with $11.5 billion in assets, is a diversified financial services company. We provide banking, wealth management and insurance solutions through our subsidiaries including Trustmark National Bank, TRMK Risk Management, Inc., Trustmark Investment Advisors, Inc. and Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance, Inc. With locations in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas, we have over 3,100 associates working to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction by understanding our customers businesses and needs and providing appropriate financial solutions.
We believe building strong customer relationships is the result of knowing our customers, understanding their businesses and needs and providing appropriate financial solutions. We realize the inherent trust you place in your financial institution, and we look forward to the opportunity to prove to you the value behind our name. Trustmark is People you Trust. Advice that Works.
Our vision is to be a premier financial services company in our marketplace.
Our mission is to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction by providing banking, wealth management and insurance solutions through superior sales and service, utilizing excellent people, teamwork and diversity, while meeting our corporate financial goals.
Trustmark is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply including women, minorities, Veterans and persons with disabilities.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Systems Programmer jobs in Jackson, Mississippi:
Partial Remote High Performance Computing Senior Systems Engineer NEW!
VirtualVocations.com in Jackson, MS
Posted 3 days ago on Nexxt
Systems Engineer- AIX
Hudsons Bay Company in Jackson, MS
Posted 7 months ago on Lensa
Systems Engineer 1
Nissan North America, Inc. in Canton, MS
Posted 12 days ago on StartWire