Posted 1 year ago in Management & Exec
The purpose of this job is to manage and coordinate the functions & activities related to the support of the trust department.
· Obtain satisfactory rating, rank etc. on all internal audits & external examinations
· Meet or exceed budgetary goals
· Staff development
· Maintain client satisfaction & appropriate service levels as established through BSP
· Manage available resources
· Provide effective leadership
· Maintain Proper industry knowledge
· Knowledge of various regulations (OCC, DTCC, SEC & NSCC) laws & practices as it relates to the trust industry & securities processing
· Securities industry procedures (trading, settlement, reorganizations, collections), policies and trends
· Knowledge of trust systems & related technology to support our clients
· Knowledge of fiduciary law & regulations
· Trust accounting policies, practices & procedures
· Leadership skills
· Oral and written communication skills
· Computer skills
· Time management principles to prioritize workload
· Analytical skills
· Four-year college education
Trustmark's history of meeting its customers financial needs extends back to 1889. Through the years, Trustmark has broadened its customer base by expanding the markets it serves as well as the products and services it provides. After building a statewide banking system in Mississippi, Trustmark entered the insurance industry in 1999. In 2001, Trustmark expanded into the Tennessee market and then entered the Florida and Texas markets in 2003 and 2004, respectively. In 2013, Trustmark expanded its footprint to include the Alabama market. Trustmark Corporation, with $11.5 billion in assets, is a diversified financial services company. We provide banking, wealth management and insurance solutions through our subsidiaries including Trustmark National Bank, TRMK Risk Management, Inc., Trustmark Investment Advisors, Inc. and Fisher Brown Bottrell Insurance, Inc. With locations in Alabama, Florida, Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas, we have over 3,100 associates working to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction by understanding our customers businesses and needs and providing appropriate financial solutions.
We believe building strong customer relationships is the result of knowing our customers, understanding their businesses and needs and providing appropriate financial solutions. We realize the inherent trust you place in your financial institution, and we look forward to the opportunity to prove to you the value behind our name. Trustmark is People you Trust. Advice that Works.
Our vision is to be a premier financial services company in our marketplace.
Our mission is to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction by providing banking, wealth management and insurance solutions through superior sales and service, utilizing excellent people, teamwork and diversity, while meeting our corporate financial goals.
Trustmark is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply including women, minorities, Veterans and persons with disabilities.
Browse manager financial services jobs in Jackson, Mississippi:
American Financial Network, Inc. - Jackson, MS
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Modern Woodmen of America - Jackson, MS
Posted 1 year ago on StartWire
Regions Financial - Ridgeland, MS
Posted 1 month ago on the web