TrueBridge Resources, a North Highland Company and one of the nation’s fastest growing talent acquisition firms, works with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing areas. Bridge your career to the next level and experience what sets TrueBridge apart.
We are conducting a direct hire search for a Direct Hire Audit Director, Bank Operations to work with one of our Fortune 500 Premier Financial Services Clients in their Commercial Banking group located in New Castle County, DE.
Audit Director will perform and manage advanced level professional internal audit work. This will include managing and conducting operational audit projects; providing major input to the development of the annual audit plan and providing training, coaching and supervision to the internal audit staff.
- Manage internal audit staff responsible for auditing bank operations
- Provide major input to audit engagement planning and fieldwork, as well as identification, development and documentation of audit issues, and recommendations for their improvement
- Manage the implementation of audit procedures, including, but not limited to identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting auditee processes and procedures
- Assist the Vice President/Managing Vice President in the planning, organizing, directing and monitoring of internal audit operations and have staff management responsibilities including hiring, training, and evaluating staff, and taking corrective action
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related fields
- 10 years of experience in internal audit either within a corporation or via outsourcing (can be combined with external Audit experience), with 4 years specific experience in auditing operations
- Professional certification in an audit related field such as a CIA, CPA, or CFA
- 8 years of experience in (or servicing) large financial services institutions
- 8 years of experience in a supervisory or project management role including experience managing audit engagements
TrueBridge Resources looks forward to having you join our team. Submit your resume for consideration today. When responding, be sure to include multiple methods for us to reach you including: home phone, mobile phone, and email. TrueBridge Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.