We’re looking for engineers who want to own development of our recommendation systems in our application. We want people who are excited about being part of an open engineering culture while building interesting technologies that harness data for our customers in new and helpful ways.
Our app is already successful, and with a growing following. Our products are in high demand, and you’ll re-build of our app to do even more.
Our ideal candidate:
• You’ve built and deployed a couple web-based applications on a small dev team.
• You’re excited about Ruby on Rails and have used it in at least one professional project.
• Your sweet spot is consumer facing web apps
• You’ve worked on e-commerce sites (extra bonus points for clothing or fashion e-commerce site experience)
• Experience integrating your app with 3pl or other inventory management systems
• Experience with Distribution Systems and XML parsers
• Experience with MySQL.
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
What We Offer:
• Great salary and great benefits
• Opportunity to be part of something great, built from the ground up, and with an active, fast-growing customer base
• Dynamic work environment close to CalTrain, MUNI and BART
• Much, much more!
How to Apply:
• The Sourcery will the first point of contact.
• All applications receive a response
• All applications are kept strictly confidential
• To apply, click the link!
How can a designer help customers find clothes online that really, truly fit? At True&Co, we are building one of the most meaningful online shopping experiences ever.
Our 2-minute quiz and personal shop is powered by an algorithm and recommendation system that matches customers to items that fit perfectly - all without a measuring tape. We launched our app featuring lingerie in 2012 and we're poised to add more in 2013. Our shop has been featured in Good Morning America, The New York Times, Forbes, InStyle and more. We're thrilled to be backed by VC firms from coast to coast, including First Round Capital and SoftTech VC.
Posted 3 years ago