Sorry, this job was closed 2 years ago. See all open Quality Engineer Jobs in El Segundo, CA
Quality Engineer Job Duties:
- Manage Customer Returns & quality issues/complaints.
- Assist in the determination of root cause and implementation of corrective action.
- Document nonconformances and maintain database.
- Communicate drawing / specification issues with Customers.
- Conducting internal audits
- Monitoring supplier quality & delivery issues.
- Review and approve Routers and master inspection reports.
- Recall measuring equipment & stage it for calibration.
- Assist in training of employees.
- Compile and inspect documentation for delivery to Customer.
- Assist Director of Quality & Improvement in improvement projects.
Skills/Qualifications: 3 - 5 years minimum experience. Excellent analytical skills. Experience in interpreting & understanding drawings and specifications. Superior software (MS Project, Excel, etc.) abilities required. Certified Quality Engineer preferred. Lean Manufacturing experience a plus.
Starting salary: $30 - $60K DOE.
About Trio Manufacturing:
Trio Manufacturing is a strategic partner to Airbus, Boeing, Raytheon and other aerospace primes. We manufacture precision aircraft components, sub-assemblies and large monolithic part structures for fixed wing and rotary aircraft. Our quality-assurance specialists are unsurpassed and settle for nothing less than excellence. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where ideas, talents and experiences are valued. We seek employees who share our passion and commitment to succeed.
Posted date: 2 years ago
Browse Quality Engineer jobs in El Segundo, California:
Quality Assurance Manager
DCX-CHOL in Bell Gardens, CA
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior QA Analyst/Engineer (Back-end) - entertainment experience
Odesus in Culver City, CA
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Quality Assurance Manager NEW!
Vitrocsa USA in Culver City, CA
Posted 18 hours ago on ZipRecruiter