Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Quality Engineer Jobs in El Segundo, CA
Quality Engineer Job Duties:
- Manage Customer Returns & quality issues/complaints.
- Assist in the determination of root cause and implementation of corrective action.
- Document nonconformances and maintain database.
- Communicate drawing / specification issues with Customers.
- Conducting internal audits
- Monitoring supplier quality & delivery issues.
- Review and approve Routers and master inspection reports.
- Recall measuring equipment & stage it for calibration.
- Assist in training of employees.
- Compile and inspect documentation for delivery to Customer.
- Assist Director of Quality & Improvement in improvement projects.
Skills/Qualifications: 3 - 5 years minimum experience. Excellent analytical skills. Experience in interpreting & understanding drawings and specifications. Superior software (MS Project, Excel, etc.) abilities required. Certified Quality Engineer preferred. Lean Manufacturing experience a plus.
Starting salary: $30 - $60K DOE.
About Trio Manufacturing:
Trio Manufacturing is a strategic partner to Airbus, Boeing, Raytheon and other aerospace primes. We manufacture precision aircraft components, sub-assemblies and large monolithic part structures for fixed wing and rotary aircraft. Our quality-assurance specialists are unsurpassed and settle for nothing less than excellence. We offer a dynamic and fast-paced environment where ideas, talents and experiences are valued. We seek employees who share our passion and commitment to succeed.
Posted 2 years ago
Browse Quality Engineer jobs in El Segundo, California:
Quality engineer NADCAP aerospace
Work22 in North Hollywood, CA
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter
User Testing / QA Engineer (Consumer Web or Video experience)
Pluto TV in Los Angeles, CA
Posted 27 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sr. Firmware QA Engineer
Ring in Santa Monica, CA
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter