- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation of a Litigation Management Front End Application.
- Work with Project Architect and Business Analysis team to design the architecture including database design.
- Work with Business Analysis Team on daily basis to schedule workload, programming effort and resolve any issue.
- Work with Scottsdale Development Staff on code review and walk through.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications programming.
- Participate in Project team meetings.
- Provide Freedom Specialty Management and Project team weekly Status reports.
Experience/ Technical Skills Requirements:
- 3-5+ years of In-depth knowledge - Groovy / Grails IS REQUIRED
- Expert knowledge - Java
- JDBC or other Java persistence frameworks
- Spring or Struts
- JSF, JSP, JSTL
- SQL, Ajax, Ext JS, XML, PKI, and LDAP testing subversion integration
- Knowledge of J2EE services also a plus
- Experience with rapid release cycle development, Agile, Scum
About Trine Aspects, Ltd.:
Located in the heart of the financial district of lower Manhattan, Trine Aspects, Ltd. was founded in 1979. The company provides professional management and systems consulting services for the information technology community, as well as executive placement of technical business personnel for clients on a permanent basis.
Our ability to match the right candidate with the right requirement has been critical to our success in providing appropriate client solutions. In this era of new technology, Trine Aspects has been fortunate to build an expansive and knowledgeable resource database, both for consulting and permanent positions.
These services have been performed for many clients including, but not limited to, banks, brokerage firms, insurance companies and other major companies, as well as small, local businesses on their way up.
Posted 4 years ago