*All work ONSITE in NYC office!
Our client based in NYC Metro seeks to immediately fill a Java / Front End position. This is 9+ Months CONTRACT opportunity with strong potential for long term engagement.
The successful candidate will MUST have excellent communication skills both in a written and verbal capacity and must meet the following requirements:Experience/ Technical Skills Requirements:
- In-depth knowledge - Groovy / Grails
- Expert knowledge - Java
- Web Services, SQL, Ajax, Ext JS, XML, PKI, and LDAP testing subversion integration
- JDBC or other Java persistence frameworks, including ORM or SQL mapping
- Web MVC frameworks, including Spring or Struts
- Java Web application development, including JSF, JSP, JSTL
- SQL; Knowledge of J2EE services also a plus
- Experience with rapid release cycle development, Agile, Scrum
- SAS data sets - basic knowledge a plus
- Knowledge on Insurance with a preference to Commercial lines, Profession Liability a plus
- Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation of a Litigation Management Front End Application.
- Work with Project Architect and Business Analysis team to design the architecture including database design.
- Work with Business Analysis Team on daily basis to schedule workload, programming effort and resolve any issue.
- Work with Scottsdale Development Staff on code review and walk through.
- Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications programming.
- Participate in Project team meetings.
- Provide Freedom Specialty Management and Project team weekly Status reports.
If this sounds like an opportunity to consider, please forward your CURRENT updated resume for immediate consideration.
*NO CALLS PLEASE!
**Referrals are always welcome!
About Trine Aspects, Ltd.:
Located in the heart of the financial district of lower Manhattan, Trine Aspects, Ltd. was founded in 1979. The company provides professional management and systems consulting services for the information technology community, as well as executive placement of technical business personnel for clients on a permanent basis.
Our ability to match the right candidate with the right requirement has been critical to our success in providing appropriate client solutions. In this era of new technology, Trine Aspects has been fortunate to build an expansive and knowledgeable resource database, both for consulting and permanent positions.
These services have been performed for many clients including, but not limited to, banks, brokerage firms, insurance companies and other major companies, as well as small, local businesses on their way up.
Posted 4 years ago