Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Regional Manager Jobs in Scott Depot, WV
Regional Manager (Engineering/Environmental)
Triad is an EEO.
Duties: Principal Job Duties:
Business Development - Communicates with the Regional Business Development Coordinator to ensure that sufficient profitable project work is available to achieve profit goals; initiates and maintains liaison with clients and other firms to facilitate positive relationships and communication; engages with the community, professional groups, and the press to improve or enhance the firm’s position; continues individual project work with appropriate utilization and revenue.
Leadership - Coordinates the performance of the region with the COO; assists in the formulation of business, marketing and strategic plans; coordinates activities with other regions; provides guidance and direction to subordinate Practice Leaders regarding technical and management objectives; provides effective leadership to all region employees; represents the region at contract negotiations and business meetings.
Finance - Assists the COO and CFO in the preparation of budgets and cash flow projections and regularly reviews the actual results being achieved; directs the day-to-day operations of the region; forecasts administrative, staffing, and facility needs for the region; ensures that effective systems for work planning and profit control are implemented; reviews utilization and productivity reports to ensure employees and Practice Leaders are meeting goals; reviews income statements to ensure that each practice is operating within financial guidelines; monitors work-in-process, billings, outstanding accounts receivable, and collection efforts; achieve utilization and revenue goals as set by the company; monitors and enforces collection procedures.
Personnel - Manages the Practice Leaders and administrative staff within the region; is responsible for hiring, evaluating, and holding these employees accountable for achieving their goals; coordinates assignment of manpower with Practice Leaders; addresses complaints and resolves problems; ensures that sufficient numbers of employees are available and trained to assume the leadership of all key functions within the region.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
• Occasionally works evenings and weekends plus travel to local offices and projects
• Must get along with other coworkers
• Must participate in business development and customer service whenever possible
• Learn new skills relevant to job and the company via training, class work, and experience
• Devote full energies to the work of the company and bill all professional services through Triad
• Must comply with all Triad policies and procedures
• Maintains a high level of professional responsibility
• Participates as an active member on committees as assigned
• Must report to work on time, when scheduled
• Incorporates the company’s core values and vision into every project, assignment, and duty
• Strive each day to build ESOP value
• Maintain relevant licenses and registrations
• Other duties as assigned
Qualifications: Physical Demands: The employee may occasionally be required to push, pull, lift, and/or carry field equipment weighing up to 60 pounds. Work may routinely require the employee to climb, balance, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl. Work is performed under all weather conditions, often on construction sites or in difficult terrain, and sometimes involves extensive standing and walking.
• Education - Bachelor’s degree in engineering or appropriate science discipline; Post-graduate degree in engineering or science, or post-graduate studies in business/management is desirable; Professional registration in appropriate field.
• Experience - Ten years of progressive experience, including the management of staff, projects and client contact.
Qualifications / Other requirements:
Must possess a valid driver’s license, ability to safely operate a motor vehicle, must possess advanced reading, writing and math skills, must be comfortable communicating with the public, must be available to work in all types of indoor and outdoor environments.
About Triad Engineering:
As a multi-disciplinary consulting firm, Triad Engineering, Inc. (Triad) provides geotechnical and civil engineering, environmental services, land surveying, construction testing and monitoring, drilling and construction materials laboratory services, to a wide range of clients. Established in 1975, we pride ourselves in being an employee-owned firm with nearly 200 employees throughout West Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and Ohio.
Our professional staff can take a development project from property acquisition through construction. This ability offers our expertise to clients during all phases of a project which ultimately leads to greater project success. At Triad, we are small enough to be responsive to individual client needs, yet large enough to remain at the forefront of our industry. We’ve heard from clients that our people make the difference.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Regional Manager jobs in Scott Depot, West Virginia:
RLJ Management Company in Charleston, WV
Posted 24 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Regional Sales Manager, SIS (Central)
Verint Systems, Inc. in Charleston, WV
Posted 5 months ago on Nexxt
Regional Sales Manager - (United States)
Cornerstone onDemand in Charleston, WV
Posted 1 year ago on Nexxt