Vision, 401K, Medical, Dental, Life
Why Work Here?
“Great Benefits Package and 13 Paid Holidays!”
- Manage telephone calls, voicemails, emails, faxes and mail on behalf of Associations throughout the day.
- Process manual checks and charges on Association accounts, as requested.
- Prepare and verify accuracy on assessment and miscellaneous receipt deposits.
- Make adjustments to homeowner assessment accounts, as required.
- Research payment issues.
- Coordinate with Accounts Receivable staff on Collection/Delinquent Accounts, communicating with Community Manager, homeowners and Association’s Collection attorney.
- Monitor accounts receivable summary for delinquencies as established by Association’s Board of Directors.
- Communicate with Mortgage Companies following foreclosure to ensure collection of current assessments and/or excess proceeds.
- Monitor and coordinate all Bankruptcy cases.
- Initiate appropriate collection activity via past due notices, collection correspondence, filing of liens, and other legal efforts.
- Negotiate payment terms with clients in accordance with Association guidelines to minimize legal intervention.
- Create and maintain proper response letters on computer for various incoming correspondence.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High level of professionalism and interpersonal skills when dealing with the Board of Directors, association members, vendors, employees of TCPM, members of the association management industry, legal counsel and in all circumstances when representing TCPM as an employee.
- Understand and verbally communicate with others over the phone, email, in writing and in person.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Aptitude to learn Association Management Software Program (TOPS or any other program established by TCPM).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to use standard office equipment such as phone, fax, computer, postage machine, scanner, printer and copier.
- Must possess a high level of intelligence to be able to read, analyze and respond to requests from TCPM co-workers and persons outside of the company.
- Must possess a high level of organization, prioritizing and multi-tasking skills to be able to complete all work assignments and requests within the deadlines provided.
- Must possess the ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of association members, boards of directors, vendors, company management and the general public.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Associate’s Degree a plus
- 3-5 years relevant work experience (preferably in Collections, Accounting, HOA experience is a plus
About Tri-City Property Management Services, Inc.:
Tri-City Property Management Services, Inc. has sustained an impeccable reputation, while serving Community Associations in Arizona for over 40 years. Our geographic concentration is in the Phoenix Metropolitan area, Yavapai County and Tucson, and our overall concentration professional management of community associations.
We provide excellence through our staff of professionals, all of whom are held to a Code of Ethics and Standard of Practice, of the Arizona Association of Community Managers (AACM). Our Community Managers are certified through AACM. We place a strong emphasis on continued education for all our staff and pass this philosophy on to our Community Boards and members.