Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago. See all open Administrative Assistant Jobs in Mesa, AZ
HOA Administrative Assistant - Mesa, AZ
Benefits OfferedDental, Vision, 401K, Life, Medical
Tri-City Property Management Services, Inc. is a locally owned company that has been serving Community Associations in Arizona since 1974.
We currently have a position available for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our Team and join our support staff for the management of homeowner associations in the East Valley. We are preferably looking for a candidate who has experience in the Homeowners Association industry or experience in a similar background.
- Salary is Negotiable and based on experience.
- Benefits: Medical, dental, 401K, Flex Spending, great vacation/13 paid holiday package.
- Our company has been in business for 40 years; great team-staff and working environment.
Candidate to perform the following functions:
- Answer heavy volume of incoming phone calls and emails
- Process architectural requests
- Create violation letters and other letters of correspondence
- Assist community managers with tasks associated with the management of their communities
- Act as liaisons between Community Manager, boards of directors, owners, tenants and vendors
- Work with association vendors by obtaining bids for service and creating and closing out work orders
- Prepare outgoing mail and correspondence
- Other duties as assigned
- Effective communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills on phone and in person
- Must possess superior organizational skills
- Strong work ethic and the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities
- Computer aptitude required and the ability to learn HOA software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to handle high volume workload
- Positive and professional attitude
- High School Diploma
- Associate's Degree (a plus)
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience
About Tri-City Property Management Services, Inc.:
Tri-City Property Management Services, Inc. has sustained an impeccable reputation, while serving Community Associations in Arizona for over 40 years. Our geographic concentration is in the Phoenix Metropolitan area and Yavapai County, and our overall concentration professional management of community associations.
We provide excellence through our staff of professionals, all of whom are held to a Code of Ethics and Standard of Practice, of the Arizona Association of Community Managers (AACM). Our Community Managers are certified through AACM. We place a strong emphasis on continued education for all our staff and pass this philosophy on to our Community Boards and members.
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Administrative Assistant jobs in Mesa, AZ: