Build Your CAREER with Trendmaker Homes
For over 45 years, Trendmaker Homes has maintained a reputation as one of Houston's premier homebuilders. Our long term accomplishments are linked to our ability to retain talented long term employees. Great companies are comprised of great people and an organization will not reach its full potential without capable, innovative, and energetic team members. Raising our average tenure of 10 years is a company priority. Achieving that is the key to our success.
Trendmaker Homes offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including:
* Health Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision
* Financial Security: Matching 401K plan, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Insurance, and Disability Coverage
* Time Off: 2 weeks of Holidays, Best in Class Vacation Program, Paid family leave including maternity, paternity, and adoption, Compressed Work Week for Corporate Staff
* Home Improvement Perks: Discounts through vendors and contractors
* Encourage Fitness: Employee reimbursements for gym memberships, and participation in organized sports or run/walk events
* Competitive pay and bonus/incentive programs for all employees
* Dedicated funds for earning professional certifications, designations, and industry training.
* Meaningful recognition for time in service
* Activities and events for employees including golf tournaments, family BBQs, and outreach programs
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received, only those applicants meeting requirements and selected for interview will be contacted.
Trendmaker Homes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Trendmaker Homes complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Trendmaker Homes expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Trendmaker Homes employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Trendmaker Homes - Austin, TX 78701
Posted on ZipRecruiter
Be a part of our growing team at our Austin Texas division. We are currently searching for an experienced homebuilding purchasing/options professional. The ideal candidate will have skills in...