Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
Our client is headquartered in Canton/Ball Ground, GA and develops and manufactures power electronics equipment for rail vehicles, in particular low-voltage auxiliary power supplies, battery chargers and inverters. We are looking for a qualified Engineering Support Technician for a temporary assignment.
Our Engineering Support Technician will:
1. Able to read blueprints and to update electrical schematics and single line drawings.
2. Collaborate with electrical/mechanical engineers and other personnel to resolve daily engineering problems.
3. Enter engineering data into our ERP system.
4. Assist engineers on specialized design projects.
5. Collaborate with engineers to resolve technical issues.
6. Take a proactive approach to identifying process improvements and trouble shooting.
7. Engineering assistance on parts research and documentation.
8. Contribute to the success of the overall engineering group.
9. Use good verbal and written communications skills and function successfully both independently and in a team environment.
Education and Experience:
· Minimum of an Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field.
· 1-3 years experience in working with electrical equipment and components. Possess experience working with items like circuits, transformers, wiring, and electrical parts.
· Ability to read blue prints, schematics and single line mechanical drawings
· Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office products.
· Strong problem solving skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Possess the ability to successfully function independently as well as in a team environment.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an innovative staffing agency headquartered in Atlanta, GA, celebrating more than 30 years of success. Since 1980, TRC has developed solid, effective workforce management solutions for employers and opening doors for dedicated job-seekers. In any industry, TRC Staffing Services, Inc. has the experience and proven methods for placing quality candidates with top employers.
Whether you are looking for work or looking for workers, we are glad you have found us, and you will be too. The TRC staffing recruitment team will clearly assess the needs of each position and only place the candidate that provides an employer with the best chance for optimum productivity. For job seekers, this means a better chance at longevity and a bright future.
Browse engineering support jobs in Canton, Georgia: