Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
Our client is headquartered in Canton/Ball Ground, GA and develops and manufactures power electronics equipment for rail vehicles, in particular low-voltage auxiliary power supplies, battery chargers and inverters. We are looking for a qualified Engineering Support Technician for a temporary assignment.
Our Engineering Support Technician will:
1. Able to read blueprints and to update electrical schematics and single line drawings.
2. Collaborate with electrical/mechanical engineers and other personnel to resolve daily engineering problems.
3. Enter engineering data into our ERP system.
4. Assist engineers on specialized design projects.
5. Collaborate with engineers to resolve technical issues.
6. Take a proactive approach to identifying process improvements and trouble shooting.
7. Engineering assistance on parts research and documentation.
8. Contribute to the success of the overall engineering group.
9. Use good verbal and written communications skills and function successfully both independently and in a team environment.
Education and Experience:
· Minimum of an Associates Degree in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field.
· 1-3 years experience in working with electrical equipment and components. Possess experience working with items like circuits, transformers, wiring, and electrical parts.
· Ability to read blue prints, schematics and single line mechanical drawings
· Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office products.
· Strong problem solving skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Possess the ability to successfully function independently as well as in a team environment.
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a full-service staffing solutions provider with over 30 years of industry experience. Established in 1980, TRC is one of the largest privately-held staffing firms in the country. Like his father, President and CEO Brian Robinson remains focused on the idea that the marketplace continues to need a staffing agency built on principles and values, and is committed to providing the highest level of service in the industry.
TRC offers Traditional Staffing Services through TRC Staffing Services, Inc. and Professional and Technical Staffing through our specialized recruiters at TRC Professional Solutions. We also offer TRC IMPACT Services, a client-specific program designed to replace fixed, permanent people costs with flexible contract solutions.
We are the proud winners of Best of StaffingTM Talent and Client awards for several years in a row and continue to provide unparalleled sourcing, recruiting, screening, hiring, training, and employee retention using innovative solutions to accomplish superior results for our talent and clients.
Browse engineering support jobs in Canton, Georgia:
Honeywell - Roswell, GA
Posted 7 days ago on Beyond
Advent Global Solutions - Alpharetta, GA
Posted 17 days ago on TechFetch.com
WellStar Health - Marietta, GA
Posted 15 days ago on Beyond