Job Role: OTR Driver
Are you tired of being a number for some big company who doesn't really care about you. Do you like to travel and see the country, then this is the job for you. We are a small company with a run west to east and back again. We are looking for individuals who want to be a part of something instead of just being.
· Must have a minimum 2-years driving experience with over-the-road experience.
· Maintain records by retaining load-related paperwork, logs (e.g., hours of service log) and forms.
· Operate tractor/trailer safely by adhering to all safety requirements; inspect mechanical, safety, and emergency equipment of tractor/trailer unit before, during, and after trips.
· Communicate with customers verbally or in writing
· Follow routes according to information from maps and atlas and the weather reports.
Physical Activity: The following physical activities are necessary to perform one or more essential function of this position.
· Write documents, reports, etc. using a writing instrument (e.g., pencil, pen) or computer.
· Differentiate sounds in order to inspect and maintain equipment, identify potential hazards, or recognize safety alarms.
· Sit for extended periods of time.