Customer Service Representatives
40 hours per week
$11.28/hr for English speaking inbound calls
Additional premium for Bilingual French speaking agents
Transcom is seeking both English speaking and Bilingual French speaking candidates to work from home handling inbound customer service calls . As a Transcom Home Agent all customer calls will be routed through your home computer via the internet directly to you.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
• Temp Contract – filling both English speaking positions as well as bilingual French speaking positions
• Answer inquiries and provide information to customers
• Explain the type and cost of services offered
• Sell merchandise
• Arrange for billing for services
• Receive payments
• Issue receipts and other forms
• Receive and log complaints
• Investigate complaints
• Arrange for refunds and credits
• Access and process information
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
We are offering you a unique career opportunity in the field of customer service while working from the comfort of your own home. As a Transcom North America Home Agent you will receive an hourly wage, regardless of call volume. Transcom North America offers an online paid training program, which is taught in a classroom setting that you attend from your home.
QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED TO BE A TRANSCOM HOME AGENT:
• We are looking for Temp Home Agent Inbound Customer Service Reps
• You will need to have a desk top computer with internet access via DSL or cable modem. Dial up, Wireless or Satellite internet service cannot be used.
• 6+ months customer service or sales exp
• Proficiency in computer applications
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
• High energy, high motivation, positive personality
• Schedule flexibility (must be willing and able to work 40 hours per week and be flexible with your shift availability)
• Completion of High School
HOW TO APPLY:
You can visit our website at www.transcom.com/work and select Canada/Home Agent
About Transcom North America:
Come and join a company who lives the values of Honesty,Excellence and Innovation