Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Inbound Customer Service Agent Jobs in Detroit, MI
Inbound Customer Service Agent - Now Hiring!
through chat, email, and video conference?
Would you like to save money on day-to-day
expenses such as transportation and clothing?
Do you go to school and are looking for a part time job
that would allow you to continue your education?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, a career with Transcom as an At Home Professional may be PERFECT for you!
Who is Transcom?
Transcom is a global outsourced service provider entirely focused on customers, the service they experience and the revenue they generate. Every day we handle over 600,000 customer contacts in 33 languages for more than 350 clients, including brand leaders in some of today’s most challenging and competitive industry sectors.
WE ARE MOTIVATED EVERYDAY BY OUR 5 CORE VALUES:
EXCELLENCE, INNOVATION, HONESTY, PASSION, AND FUN
What is in it for you?
We offer a unique career opportunity in the field of customer service and technical support with the convenience and comfort of working from your own home. As a Transcom At Home Professional, you are classified as an employee versus an independent contractor and you will receive an hourly wage, regardless of call volume. Transcom offers an online paid training program, which is taught in a virtual classroom setting that you attend from your home.
- Greet customers with a courteous, friendly and professional manner
- Be able to listen to the customer needs and demonstrate empathy
- Willingness to follow procedures and adhere to policies
- Motivated by positive feedback
- Thrives on solving problems
- Enjoy communicating virtually with your coworkers
- Strong sales closure techniques, confidence in products and advocate skills
- Good Communication skills – Written and Oral
- Passionate about technology
- Have the ability to multi task
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to remain calm and focused in stressful situations
- Previous customer service experience
- Customer service via telephone or sales experience is a plus
What You Need:
To apply for this exciting career you will need:
- Internet access via DSL or cable modem
- Dial up, Wireless or Satellite internet service cannot be used
- Computer requirements:
- 32-bit Windows XP Home or Professional, with Service Pack 3
- 32-bit Windows Vista Ultimate, Business, Home Premium, with Service Pack 2
- 32-bit Windows 7 Ultimate, Professional, and Home Premium (no Service Pack)
- Be able to work between 35-40 hours per week
- Including the ability to work weekends and holidays
- Quiet work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift.
- Conflicting responsibility may include caring for a family member
- Cannot have any kind of background noise
- Successfully pass a criminal background check
About Transcom North America:
Come and join a company who lives the values of Honesty,Excellence and Innovation
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Inbound Customer Service Agent jobs in Detroit, Michigan:
Customer Service Agent
Capre Life Global in Detroit, MI
Posted 7 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sales Agent - Call Center Sales - Customer Service
Career Now Brands in Troy, MI
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Customer Service Rep - Live Chat and Phone - No selling! No quotas!
Connect Work in Detroit, MI
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter