TRAININGFOLKS IS CURRENTLY SEEKING A Global Professional Instructor in Milwaukee, WI
TrainingFolks is a global provider of custom learning solutions, consulting and contingent workforce services. Combining award winning adult learning experience, with a proven engagement methodology that includes a talented network of learning professionals, TrainingFolks collaborates with our clients to implement change. Founded in 1997, TrainingFolks’ mission is to build a higher performing workforce. We address our clients’ issues of urgency, capacity and capability.Must have experience in Healthcare and be open to up to 36 weeks of travel per year!Description:
Our client is seeking a well seasoned Global Professional Instructor to join their Dementia Capable Care Training Team. Qualified candidates will have proven experience in a health care environment, including but not limited to: hospitals, long term care facilities or home care environments.Responsibilities:
- Prepare and conduct training programs including facilitation of ancillary programs and presentations.
- Attend and participate in conferences as assigned.
- Participate in development of products and training offerings.
- Conduct special consultation, attend seminars, and presentations.
- Other activities, as needed, to include writing and blogging.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a healthcare field
- Minimum 1 year experience working with persons diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease or other related dementias
- Experience in staff education and training preferred
Start Date: Immediately
Contract Length: Full-time Permanent
Candidate must be willing to travel as required/be in commutable distance of Milwaukee, WI
Overall compensation for this role is positioned as ‘competitive’ and will vary depending on your level of experience, and number of years you have applied your skills.