Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open Operations Manager Jobs in Gainesville, FL
Operations Manager- Cash Management
Benefits OfferedMedical, 401K, Dental
The Cashiering Manager position requires a leader who can motivate and develop a team responsible for delivering excellent customer service. This role will manage a team that processes time sensitive and high risk client transactions. The candidate must be detail-oriented and have an understanding of a deadline-driven environment which often necessitates the ability to build and foster relationships across the firm. In addition to a background in financial services, the ideal candidate should possess experience in conflict resolution in a highly regulated environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating a work environment that promotes employee engagement and maintains a high level of performance.
- Ensuring client service level agreements are met.
- Understanding of industry regulations.
- Driving business results by acting as a subject matter expert, fostering an environment that creates process efficiencies, leading project initiatives, and ensuring the implementation of projects within the department.
- Series 7 and 24, or ability to obtain within 90 days
- 3 or more years in the financial services industry
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to succeed in a fast paced environment
Working at TradePMR- What It Means For Your Future
TradePMR employees are an integral part of the support and services we provide to our clients. Each employee embodies TradePMRÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂs commitment to the highest level of support and services to financial advisors.
Our comprehensive benefits package gives you the choices and support you need to enhance your personal and professional life. Employee benefits include competitive medical, dental and 401(k) plans with matching, as well as generous paid time off and holidays. We provide our employees an opportunity to develop their talents and pursue their professional ambitions through employee development and training. We know our environment of service and growth is only because of your strong character, cooperation and collaboration.
Posted date: 4 months ago
Browse Operations Manager jobs in Gainesville, Florida: