Towne Park is currently hiring for Valet Parking positions at hospitals and hotels in the Omaha, NE area. Flexible schedules are available including Monday-Friday day shifts, or night/weekend shifts.
What will I do at Towne Park?
Owning that critical “first impression” for our clients, the Towne Park Guest Service Associate demonstrates exceptional hospitality in an attentive, friendly and efficient manner to all guests and patients during their entire stay. This key service role is responsible for greeting guests, parking and retrieving vehicles in a prompt yet safe manner, and delivering the departure experience that makes a guest want to be a return customer. As a Towne Park Guest Service Associates, you can take advantage of maximum schedule flexibility, the chance to work at multiple properties and drive your income with gratuities each time you come to work!
Benefits of Working for Towne Park
* Schedules that fit your life
* Free uniforms- most of your uniform is provide at no cost to you
* Competitive hourly wage
* Career advancement opportunities- we promote from within
* High volume, full-service hospital environment
What does Towne Park need from me?
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); OR one to three months related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience
* Must be able to drive manual transmission
* Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
* For insurance purposes, must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a criminal background, MVR and drug screen
About Towne Park:
Today, Towne Park's 10,000 associates serve more than 300 hotels and gaming and entertainment facilities plus 200 hospitals in over 50 markets nationwide. Over the past two decades, more and more properties have come to rely on Towne Park for its proven innovations and passionate employees who are Driven to Serve.