Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Valet Jobs in Omaha, NE
Why Work Here?
“Get out from behind that desk and spend your days working outdoors in a fun and fast-paced team environment alongside new friends!”
What will I do at Towne Park?
Owning that critical “first impression” for our clients, the Towne Park Guest Service Associate demonstrates exceptional hospitality in an attentive, friendly and efficient manner to all guests and patients during their entire stay. This key service role is responsible for greeting guests, parking and retrieving vehicles in a prompt yet safe manner, and delivering the departure experience that makes a guest want to be a return customer. As a Towne Park Guest Service Associates, you can take advantage of maximum schedule flexibility, the chance to work at multiple properties and drive your income with gratuities each time you come to work!
Benefits of Working for Towne Park
* Schedules that fit your life
* Free uniforms- most of your uniform is provide at no cost to you
* Competitive hourly wage
* Career advancement opportunities- we promote from within
* High volume, full-service hospital environment
What does Towne Park need from me?
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); OR one to three months related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and experience
* Must be able to drive manual transmission
* Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
* For insurance purposes, must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a criminal background, MVR and drug screen
About Towne Park:
Who is Towne Park? We are 13,000+ teammates delivering specialized hospitality services to 750 locations nationwide, ranging from boutique hotels and sprawling luxury resorts to downtown healthcare campuses and local medical centers. We are 13,000+ teammates brightening the days of millions of guests as their first and last interaction at our locations. We are 13,000+ teammates who believe in giving people like you countless opportunities to learn and grow!
For over 25 years, Towne Park has continued to deliver specialized hospitality services that include valet parking and self-parking management, door and bell, concierge, transportation, greeter and patient transport services all with the goal of enhancing the service experience.
Towne Park's unique culture includes a collaborative, social work environment that fosters high visibility and career progression. Our track record of success and growth has resulted in seven appearances on the Inc. 500|5000 List of the fastest-growing private companies since 2007.
Consider joining Towne Park if you're Driven To Serve!
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Valet jobs in Omaha, Nebraska: