“Join our dynamic team at TSC,SE an affiliate of Total Safety Consulting! There's room for growth and we'll invest in you!”
Construction Manager/Superintendent Job Description
TSC Southeast is a one stop safety service company providing temporary installations and staffing on construction projects in South Florida and the Tampa area. We are looking to expand our team and are currently seeking for individuals who would like to pursue a career in Safety Management.
The Construction Safety Manager/Superintendent role is responsible for providing inspections/audits for clients while assisting the Senior Superintendent to oversee all phases of construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, overseeing all safety aspects of the project, and ensuring that each project is on schedule and within budget. This role also includes being responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job-site safety.
Essential Functions/ Major responsibilities:
Conduct site safety audits and inspections for Clients.
· Examine work sites to identify hazards in the workplace and create a comprehensive reports of findings including correction plans to ensure compliance with city and state regulations.
Design and implement safety-related programs based on the Client’s needs and OSHA standards.
· Work closely with the General Contractor to ensure timely completion of safety services as outlined in their contract.
· Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
· Communicate with project team regarding job progress, request for change orders, safety concerns, field issues, lack of paperwork, and updates on work schedule.
· Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
· Walk projects daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
· Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
OSHA 500 – preferred.
OSHA 30 – required.
Minimum of 5 years of prior related experience.
Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, Industrial Hygiene or related is preferred.
Accident investigation/Audit experience.
Strong regulatory knowledge in OSHA, DOT and City of Miami regulations.
Strong organizational skills.
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Candidates with construction, light rail, wind energy, heavy highway, refinery, and ethanol plants
Based on experience.
Opportunity for Overtime.
Health and Dental Insurance.
Paid Time Off.
South Florida Region (from Miami to Palm Beach)
About Total Safety Consulting, LLC:
We provide safety consultant services including the Site Safety Plan and fabrication and installation of temporary construction packages. TSC, NA is your one-stop resource for construction safety equipment, services, temporary installations, and laborers. We are your construction safety contractor.